Friday, January 25, 2008

What a Trio!!

Steve and I were sitting on my couch last night watching TV, and I got to thinking...

I have a ton of pictures of Cookie... I have pictures of Steve with Cookie... I have a few pictures of myself with Cookie... and I have picture of Steve and I. However... I didn't have a single picture of all three of us! (Don't ask me why... It has been 2 years!) So since I have this fabulous new camera, I thought I'd grab it and see what kind of magic I could create.

I wasn't sure how to set the timer (I'm really not one for reading directions... I need to be better about that), so Steve took charge! He's the "Techie" in my life. If it's got buttons, cords, lights, switches, dials, wires or knobs... Steve knows how to work it! Anyways, after a few shots, we got one that was pretty cute !


I think we make quite the trio!

I hope all is well with everyone. For those of you out west... Send some sunshine my way!! IT'S COLD!!!

5 comments:

Dustin said...

I love this picture!! I totally unerstand what you mean about reading the directions..I always make Greg do it! I've been meaning to ask you what kind of camera you got...

Kasey Sass said...

Dust! It's a Canon Rebel XTi... It's a digital SLR. It's AWESOME!! I actually bought an informaional video about it so now maybe I won't have as much to read...lol! I liked the picture too... I was cracking up watching Steve run back and forth from the camera to the couch. Cookie would watch him and look at him like, "WTH are you doing??". Too funny!

Linde said...

Kasey...hope you don't mind I just found you through Melissa. I haven't seen you in years and so this is fun finding you. You look great and so happy. I will have to peek in on you:)

Linde said...

Kasey... I hope that you don't mind. I found you through Melissa. I haven't seen you in years, you look amazing of course. I will have to peek in on you guys, it is so fun finding you.

Mandy said...

hey tell dustin i would love to look at her blog. give her my address too. once again, this is so fun! s