Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Monster in Da Hood!!



As you all know... Cookie got a brand new sweater for Christmas! She actually doesn't mind wearing it (especially when it's cold), and she looks so stinkin' cute in it... I LOVE IT!!

She was snoozing on the couch today while I was playing with my camera, so I thought I'd see if I could get a good picture of her. I took a few pictures of her... And then I remembered that her sweater has a hood on it. So, I pulled the hood up and got a couple pictures... This one was my favorite!

4 comments:

Dustin said...

She looks so cute! Just like a real gangsta!!

Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika said...

Kasey,

I saw your blog on Dustin's page--

It was fun to see you and your furry friend! She is a cutie--I just want to hug her and tickle her.

I am excited to check out you blog!

You look great! It was fun to see pictures of your Mom and Eric too!

Have a great new year!

Karalea-Karalea said...

Hey there! Found you on Melissa's blog. You look great and your dog is adorable. Enjoyed reading your blog!

Misty said...

Hey Kasey. I saw your blog on Melissa's. This whole blog thing is great. I hope you don't mind. We need to get in touch. My email is misty9@cox.net and my blog is conrad5family.blogspot.com