Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008!!

I can't believe 2007 is over... I still feel like I'm somewhere back at the end of October! The past few months have been SO busy and have flown by SO quickly! I love the holiday season and all that comes with it, but this year I felt like I had a ton to do and never really got the chance to slow down. I'm kinda glad I won't have to think about it again for a while ...




I had a wonderful Christmas this year. I got to have a Christmas with Steve and Cookie, a Christmas with Steve's family, and also a Christmas with my Mom, Dad, and Brother! I got really lucky this year!!

For Christmas this year, Steve bought me a fabulous new digital camera and all the goodies that go along with it! When I opened it, I about died!! I've been looking at new cameras for a while and was trying to put aside a little money here and there to save up for a nice one. He got me a Canon Digital Rebel XTi... It's AMAZING!! It is really easy to use and takes the clearest pictures. I find myself taking pictures of everything now... I LOVE IT!!

I had a few days off over the holidays, so on Christmas Day I flew to Kansas to see Roland and my parents. When I got to the airport here in Columbus, I learned that my flight had been cancelled (Thanks, Skybus!) ... I was so upset, I just started bawling! Thank goodness for Steve... He got online and booked a ticket for me on another airline and I was able to fly out a few hours later. He is so good to me!

I had a great time at the farm with my family. I hadn't seen my dad since last Christmas, so it was good to see him. I got to see my brother and meet my new furry nephew, Jake (who is so stinkin' cute!), and I got to see my mom and Grandma as well. It was a really good trip home and I'm SO glad I made it out there to see everyone!

I hope you all had a safe and happy holiday season and that you have a happy and healthy 2008!!

2 comments:

Dustin said...

I love Cookie's sweater!! She looks so dang cute! I love how excited she is to open her presents!! How did Steve like the DVD?

Misty said...

Hey Kasey. I found your blog on Melissa's. I hope you don't mind. How are you? We need to get in touch. My email is misty9@cox.net and my blog is conrad5family.blogspot.com