Sunday, January 20, 2008

Decisions... Decisions...

I'll be the first to admit that I've made some questionable choices and some not-so-smart decisions in my life. Part of them I can chalk up to being "young and dumb"... The others? Well... I have no excuses.

I am a firm believer in that everything in life happens for a reason. I've learned a lesson from each one of those poor choices I've made... And I truly believe that they've made me the person I am today.

Two years ago (almost to date), I made what has been and what will probably ever be the best decision I have ever made. I decided to go on a date with someone I knew nothing about. It was terrifying...

Thinking back... I remember how nervous and scared I was. I almost called to cancel about 10 times that day! Then I decided that I needed to just go for it and give the guy a chance... I thought, "What's the worst that could happen?".

Words cannot tell you how glad I am today that I took that chance two years ago...




Steve has been a part of my life ever since and has been the best thing to happen to me since Cookie came along! He's an AMAZING person and the Monster and I couldn't be happier!!

We are a couple of lucky, lucky girls...

4 comments:

Melis said...

What a sweet blog. It is so good to see how happy you are! You deserve it.

Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika said...

Sassy K--

I watched a "Bring it On" marathon the other day. I had never watched them before. They were chessy of course, but brought back some very special memories. It seems that I have Cheer dreams every night since watching the show.

Since we never really created our own town like we joked about doing in High School--remember--the HS mascot was going to be the Hogs! Thanks to LeeAnne's input!--Anyways--since this did not happen I am glad that a lot of us have blogs now and we can peek into each others lives.

I love my life and am happy but I miss you and the friendships we had.

I am so glad you have Steve! I hope he is as special as you say he is because you deserve it!

The pictures of you and him were so fun!

If you don't have my blog address here it is roniandcoleman.blogspot.com

Dustin said...

Sister I can't tell you how happy I am that you have such a wondeful guy in your life! You more than anyone deserve it! And I promise not to tell him any embarassing stories until you have you $20,000 dollar ring!!

Mandy said...

Hey Kasey it's been years since I have seen you! You look great and it's good to see you healthy and happy! I love blogging I just got started and I have found so many people. My address is mdavis29.blogspot I would love to hear from you.