Thursday, December 13, 2007

Naughty Little Monster.....

Since the only child I have is of the 4-legged furry nature, I do my best to make sure that her Christmas is just as special as ours is. This year, I got Cookie a new shirt (which she actually doesn't mind wearing), a new ID tag, a couple bags of treats, some chewy bones, and a toy to put in her stocking. I think she did pretty well!

I finally got her new ID tag in the mail yesterday evening and it's really cute. This morning I put everything in a box, wrapped it, and put it under the tree with Steve's presents. After doing that, I got in the shower so that I could get cleaned up for the day. When I got out of the shower (about 15min. later) this is what I found...




... My rotten little Monster had pulled her present out from under the tree, unwrapped it, torn the box open, and had a great time!! The pink and black thing you see in the picture is her new shirt... The small brown box has her new ID tag in it... She's standing next to her package of chewy bones... And one whole package of treats is completely gone. SHE ATE THE WHOLE THING!!!

I really wanted to be mad at her, but all I could do was laugh and grab my camera. The best part was that she knew she was in trouble when I walked out there... She wouldn't even look at me!

It's a good thing I take care of Cookie's presents every year. She'd be on Santa's "Naughty" list this year for sure!!

No comments: