Friday, August 10, 2007

Girls day in!!

This is the first weekend in a couple of months where I actually have my regular 2 days off... I'm so excited I don't even know where to begin!! I've been working a lot of extra days lately and even my 1 day weekends were becoming few and far between... Sad, I know. So, in order to celebrate, Cookie and I are getting our hair done (no, not at the same place) and then we're going to spend the day hanging out together. I'm really looking forward to it!!

Steve and I are off to Kansas on Wednesday to see Uncle Roland and Ethan, so we've got a busy couple of weeks ahead of us. Cookie doesn't get to make the trip with us this time (c'mon Skybus... work with us!!), but Ilene is going to take care of her while we're gone... and she LOVES Ilene!

We don't really have much planned for our trip to Kansas other than a T-Bones baseball game, but I'm sure we'll find more to do once we get there. If nothing else, we'll just hang out on the farm and fish... Nothing wrong with that at all!!

1 comment:

Melis said...

I'm so glad you started a blog. It's actually easier to keep up than emailing. Have a great 2 days off, and trip to Kansas.