Saturday, August 11, 2007

Back to my roots... Literally!!

The Monster and I had a great day yesterday. We both got new hair dos, and we had quite a relaxing afternoon. Cookie's cut is cute as can be... of course you could put a paper bag on her head and she'd still be cute. The groomer said that she is one of the best behaved Shih Tzus they've ever had in there! I started to wonder if we were talking about the same dog!! When I went to pick her up, the guy that cut her hair was sitting on his grooming table with Cookie flopped on her back in his arms like a baby... he was rubbing her tummy! I told Cookie she'e better be careful... If Steve found out she was cheating on him, his feelings might be a little bit hurt! She's such a sweet dog!


I went to a new hairdresser yesterday thinking
that I was just going to get some highlights put in. However, I sat down in her chair and completely changed my mind. I told her I was tired of all the blonde in it... Her response was, "Do you trust me?". Since I didn't get up and run, she took that as a "yes". She mentioned something about a deep, chocolate brown and at that point, I just said, "Sure... do whatever you want". (I still can't believe I was so brave!) So, I'm now back to my natural dark color. I'm not quite used to it yet... I think it's going to take a few days. I'd kindof forgotten how dark my hair used to be. But, it feels so much better and I'm really starting to like it.

No comments: