Thursday, December 4, 2008

Is It Just Me...???

Or does anyone else feel like the month of December is official "Run Around Like a Chicken With It's Head Cut Off" month?  I absolutely LOVE this time of year, but this month is so busy for me.  I'm starting to wonder how I'm going to get everything done! 

Work, Dr.'s appointments, volunteer work, Christmas parties, gift shopping/wrapping/packing/shipping... It seems like my "To Do" list just keeps getting longer and longer when it should be getting shorter and shorter.  And the days seem to be flying by faster and faster.

I'm trying to just take it one thing at a time and I keep telling myself that I still have plenty of time.  But deep down... my jealousy for this little Monster is growing...


What I wouldn't give to trade places with this little girl for a couple of days... What a life!!

5 comments:

Lee Anne said...

That is such a cute picture. I have to agree with you. I alway's want to enjoy the season a little more than I do but life is so crazy by time you think about relaxing, Christmas is over. Maybe someday when we are old and gray. Until then, bring it on!

Sass Class said...

I am old and gray and it is still crazy. . .especially this year when everything has to be shipped. None of us are going to be together. I am looking forward to Dec 30 or whatever when we can all just kick back. Of course then it will be time to go back to work.

Mandy said...

Amen it almost makes me not like the season! I will be glad when it's over. But I really am thankful for all that we remember at this time of year.

Melis said...

I agree Kasey! This chicken is loosing her mind and needs to live the life of that adorable dog, Cookie for awhile. Until then, she will remain a chicken and try to get everything done that the Christmas season brings. Then after Christmas, maybe she can act like a dog and rest.

Dustin said...

I know exactly what you mean! I always look forward to this time of year and when it gets here I'm running around crazy! Remember when we were kids and it was a relax time of year...those were the days!