Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In My Next Life...

I WANNA BE A ROCKETTE!!!

Last night, Steve and I met up with a couple of our friends to see The Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring The Rockettes.  It was awesome!!  These women are AMAZING!


My mom and I saw this show five or six years ago when they were in the valley, and loved it!  Last night was no different.  I felt like a little kid again!  I don't know if Steve enjoyed it quite as much as I did, but I still think he's glad he went.  After all... it's gorgeous women... with great legs... dancing around... What's not for him to like?!?!

At one point towards the end of the show, there's a nativity scene that includes live animals... cows, sheep, camels, etc.  Well, the last animal across the stage was this really cute little donkey.  Being the animal lover that I am, Steve instantly heard the pitiful "Awww..." that falls out of my mouth anytime we see something furry and cute... be it a dog, a Guinea Pig, a baby elephant... you name it.  He immediately turned to me and said, "No... You cannot have a donkey!  You already have one ass in your life... I really don't think you need another one!"  

Ahhh.... What a guy!

I've already made up my mind... I am going to try my best to catch this show every time it comes to town.  It just gets better and better!

5 comments:

Lee Anne said...

Sounds like fun. Steve is a funny guy. That is nice of him to go with you. I just love anything like that, especially play's.

Linde said...

You could for sure be one! You are beautiful and have always had great legs! I think it would be so fun to watch. Maybe someday.....

Melis said...

I have always wanted to see the Rockette's! I'm so glad you've been twice. I almost had an opportunity a couple years ago, but it didn't work out, darnit! I'm so glad you went and enjoyed!

Dustin said...

I am so glad you had a great time! Steve cracks me up! I saw a speciall on donkey's and I've been trying to talk my parents into getting one! They are so dang cute!

Karalea-Karalea said...

You should try out and BECOME a Rockette. You are a knock out and could pull it off. Then Steve would really love going to the show. Great post.