Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Meeting Mr. Wonderful...

While Steve and I were in Arizona, we were lucky enough to meet up with my best friend Dustin and her husband Greg for dinner at Molly Butler's and an evening of spotlighting.  It was so good to see them, and it also gave us the opportunity to meet Braden for the first time!  


He is such a handsome little guy, and it was really fun to spend a few hours getting to know him.  I wish we lived closer to each other... I can't wait to see him again!

Thanks Dust, for driving up the mountain to see us and for re-arranging your schedules to spend time with us.  You're a wonderful friend and I appreciate all that you do!!

And thanks to Greg as well for showing Steve his first elk... He had a great time!

4 comments:

Linde said...

What a cute picture. He is so sweet! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip! Hope you had a blast.

Melis said...

I love the picture! I'm still waiting to hear about the rest of the trip as well. What did Steve think of good ol' RV?

Dustin said...

I will send you copies of the pictures we took. Braden sure loves you! Steve better watch out! Thanks again for the great time! Already looking forward to next year!

Lee Anne said...

He sure is a handsome boy. I can't believe that is your first time meeting him. Isn't it crazy how we have all grown so far apart but yet so neat that through the blogging world are still able to be friends. I am really enjoying it anyway. I too can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip.