Saturday, November 22, 2008

Long Time, No Blog...

I know, I know...


I'll have more on my Arizona trip posted later this week. For now this is all you get!


This one is from Dustin... I tag anyone and everyone who wants to play!



High School Tag

1. Did you date someone from your school? I dated a few someones from my school... Not too particularly proud of any of them, thank you!

2. What kind of car did you drive? A Geo Tracker. It kinda looked like a pregnant roller skate, but man did I love that car!

3. What was your most embarrassing moment? I honestly have no idea... (And I'm not asking for any suggestions, Dust!)

4.Were you a party animal? I don't think many of my friends even knew what "partying" was back then. Aside from the occasional visit from the local police, we were pretty good kids!

5. Were you considered a flirt? Nope. I'm no good at it.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in choir for a couple of years... Got to wear some really ugly dresses, too!

7. Were you a nerd? I'm sure I was at times!

8. Were you on any varsity teams? I was on the Varsity Spiritline... Good times!

9. Did you get suspended or expelled? Nope.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? I think so... "Fiiiiiiight boys and never give in, HEY!....."... Yep! *Thanks, Dust!*

11. Who were your favorite teachers? I really liked Mrs. Rawlins. I hated Spanish (except for on Fridays because we got to play "Loteria!"), but she was fun!

12. Where did you sit during lunch? Just about anywhere there was food!

13. What was your school mascot? An Elk

14. Did you go to Homecoming? Yep. A couple of them!

15. If you could go back would you? BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!! No no no no no.....

16. What do you remember most about graduation? Shane Rhoton and I were squirting people with water guns from the back row, and Jesse Slade snuck up behind us and hissed, "You two need to start acting like ADULTS!!". Pfffffffffffttt!!!!

17. Where did you go for your Senior Trip? California! It was a blast, too! Who knew you could fit 25 18-year olds in a hotel hot tub?!?!

18. Were you in any clubs? Yeah... There were a few. SADD, NHS... And it's funny that Dustin mentioned being the treasurer for the Spanish club. I was the Secretary and we had NO CLUE what the heck we were supposed to be doing.

19. Have you gained weight since High School? A little bit. I still work out regularly, but my Stevie keeps me well fed!

20. Who was your Prom date? I went to my Junior Prom with Brett Hamblin. It was probably the best date I ever went on in high school. We had a blast!! Senior Prom, I went with Lee Hamblin. Not quite as much fun, that one.

21. Did you go to your 10 year class reunion? Nope. Too much going on here at home! Maybe I'll catch the 20 year one.

22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Forget about the boys, work harder on school, and stop trying to fit the mold!

3 comments:

Dustin said...

Are you sure that's the fight song? I thought it was the "fight boys and never give in" one. Shows how much I know! Thank goodness we only do high school once!

Kasey Sass said...

Oh my hell, Dust... You're right!!!
Now I have to fix it!

Melis said...

I agree on forgetting the boys, concentrating on schoolwork and trying not to fit the mold. At least we survived!