Monday, September 29, 2008

Getting to Know Me...

... Again!

I know these lists find their way into our inboxes a little too often, but this one had some new/different questions on it, so I thought I'd post it.

I TAG ALL OF YOU!!!  (Insert evil laugh here)

1 - Is it easier to forgive or forget?  Probably forgive... I think most people have a harder time forgetting.

2 - Would you date a co-worker?  3 years ago, I would have responded with, "No way!  Don't dip your pen in the company ink!"  But Steve and I do work for the same company (different departments), so I can't really say that anymore.

3 - All expenses paid... Where would you go on vacation?  I'd love to go to Italy.

4 - On the way to the electric chair, what would your last meal be?  SHRIMP!... and LOTS of it!!

5 - Water parks... love 'em or hate 'em?  HATE THEM!!

6 - Would you rather have one great friend or 10 pals?  One great friend.

7 - Is toilet paper hung over the roll or under?  Over!

8 - Friends with benefits?  Um... No.  At 16, maybe, but at nearly 30 I just don't think it's possible.

9 - Would you rather take pictures or be in them?  I'd rather take them.

10 - What color looks best on you?  Whatever color is clean!

11 - If you could play any sport professionally, what would it be?  Beach volleyball!  But only if it came with the guarantee of having legs like Carrie Walsh.  (Hey... If I'm a pro, I can have a few demands.)

12 - Ever kissed a random person and then walked away?  Nope.

13 - Ever break-up with someone and then regret it?  Not really.  

14 - Are you a jealous person?  Not usually... But I might be if you hit on my man!

15 - Would you ever have plastic surgery?  I don't think so.

16 - When do you want to get married?  What?... You want a specific date??

17 - Next concert/show you're attending?  We just saw Jeff Dunham on Thursday night, and Ilene and I are going to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular in December.  I can't wait!

18 - What is your occupation?  I am an Aircraft Dispatcher.

19 - What's your sign?  Aries.  I'm a rebel like that!

20 - Are you a beach, country, or city person?  Definitely a country person.  Give me some dirt to play in and I'm a happy girl!

21 - If you could own a non-traditional pet, what would it be?  A baby elephant.  (Yes... I know it would eventually grow into a non-baby elephant)

22 - Favorite summer drink?  A frozen margarita!

23 - Can you change a car tire?  I have a AAA membership... does that count?

24 - Favorite cologne/perfume?  Just about anything Chanel.

25 - Would you sing karaoke in front of a group of co-workers?  Um... probably if there were a few margaritas involved.

26 - Can you drive a stick?  Yes.  (Thanks, Dad!)

27 - Have you ever sat and hoped for a phone call?  Who hasn't??

28 - Have you ever skipped school and spent the day at the beach?  Skipped school?  Yes.  Spent the day at the beach?  Yes.  Not simultaneously.

29 - In what store would you choose to max out your credit card?  Probably either Macy's or Vicky's Secret.

30 - What's on your Christmas list this year?  I really want one of those remote car starter thingies.  It sure would make the early winter mornings here in Ohio a little less painful!

31 - Would you sky dive?  Not only no... but hell no!

32 - What's your favorite rainy day activity?  Probably snuggling up on the couch with my furry kid and a good book.  

33 - How many kids do you want to have?  At this point... Not really sure I want any.  That may change in the future.

34 - How do you feel about tanning booths?  I allow myself to get too much sun as it is.  My dad would kick my perfectly tanned butt if I got into a tanning booth.

35 - Do you squeeze toothpaste from the middle or end of the tube?  Seriously??  It's toothpaste... Who cares!!


See.... Don't you feel like you know me just a little bit better???

1 comment:

Dustin said...

A baby elephant...really...even a baby would have a lot of poop to clean up!! I think I would prefer something like that cat on Meet the Folkers that way I don't even have to clean a litter box!!