Monday, September 15, 2008

Step 1: Admitting There's a Problem...

Alright... I admit it!


I have a problem.


I swore it would never happen...


I promised myself I would know when to quit...


I didn't think I'd lose control so quickly...


I never ever saw it coming...


Until today.


This afternoon, I realized........



I AM ADDICTED TO MAC!!!!! 



I am having an absolute BLAST with my new friend Mac...  He is AMAZING!!

I discovered a little program called "Photo Booth" today after work, and I don't think I've stopped laughing since!  Seriously.  I'm talking full out "I think I might pee my pants" belly laughing!!  The tears are rolling...

Cookie keeps looking at me as though I've sprouted an extra head... and I simply DO. NOT. CARE.  I am having a ball!!

It's SO ADDICTING!!



Do you think there's a 12-step program for girls like me???

3 comments:

Dustin said...

You freaking crack me up! I love that picture!! However will you survive in Arizona without your precious MAC?!

Melis said...

That picture is hilarious! I've heard nothing but good about Mac. I think you chose right! How does Steve feel with the competition!

Mandy said...

That's a cute picture, so funny! Please give me a call when you come to RV! Even though you'll be busy, just would love to see ya and say hi!! My # is in the phone book!