Tuesday, August 19, 2008

In The Words of Ozzy Osbourne...

Mama... I'm coming home!!

That's right. After nearly for years... I am going to finally make a trip home to good ol' Eagar, AZ!

The last time I was at my parents' house was December of 2004. I had just had surgery in Indianapolis, and wasn't allowed to return to work for about six weeks. So, I flew to Arizona and spent some time with my family. Since then, a combination of the distance and my work schedule has made getting home nearly impossible. My parents and I have done our best to split the difference and meet at the family farm in Kansas whenever we get the chance.

Well... Steve and I will be heading to the great southwest in early November for some time with my family and friends. I'm really looking forward to it! It should be fun showing Steve around Round Valley... I don't think he quite comprehends just how "small town" this girl really is. I figure if he sticks around after this, I've pretty much got him hooked!

We're not sure yet whether we'll be flying into Phoenix or Albuquerque yet as that will depend on the price of the tickets. But, we're planning on flying out on either the 4th or 5th of November and returning home to Ohio around the 11th or 12th. That should give us a little bit of time to do some sight seeing and to relax with family and friends.

I'm really looking forward to the trip and hope to be able to run into a few of you while I'm there!

5 comments:

Dustin said...

YAY!!! I can't wait!! It will be so good to see you and I know Braden is really looking forward to meeting his Aunt Kasey!!

Melis said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! I can't believe it's been that long since you've been to RV. I think you will have a GREAT time and I will for sure make a way to see you and meet Steve. You know, make sure he's worthy :)

Lee Anne said...

I can not believe it has been that long since you have been home. I am so excited for you. I hope you and Steve have a great time and I am sure he will love good ol RV. How could you not?! I am glad you survived your Dr. visit with the whole sticking things up your nose stuff.

Linde said...

I can't believe you've been away that long. I bet you are excited, and I bet your mom is really excited! You'll have to plan some fun stuff with Steve!

Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika said...

I wish I were going to be in RV at that time! I would LOVE to see you, it has been WAY TOO LONG! It would be great to meet this Steve guys too!

Have fun showing him good ol Round Valley!