Monday, March 10, 2008

Snow, Snow, and MORE Snow...

I love winter... and I LOVE snow... However, even I have my limits!!

This past weekend, the state of Ohio got the biggest snow storm they've seen in a really long time. The city of Columbus received 20.5 inches... It was actually really fun to see! I haven't seen snow like this since I was a kid!

I just wanted to share some pictures...





These pictures were taken on Saturday afternoon as the snow was FINALLY starting to let up. The storm moved in on Friday, and My car stayed burried until this morning!

I am SOOOOOO ready for spring to be here!!

3 comments:

Melis said...

Those are cool pics ~ thanks for sharing. I agree ~ where is spring? It's been a little warmer the last couple days, but Arizona weather is just weird. Freezing one day, hot the next. Nobody can predict it. Hang in there an try to survive the craziness.

Linde said...

As I was watching the weather this past week, I was thinking of you out there. It really was awful. I hope that it warms up for you, SOON! Careful driving. Great pictures.

Mandy said...

Good thing you love the snow, I hate it. I can't wait for summer!