Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Day of Love and Happiness...




Some have been asking for more wedding pics... So here are some (ok... a TON) of my favorites from our big day!

Enjoy!!


Seeing each other for the first time!




My bridesmaids, Jennifer (Steve's sister) and Dustin




The Bridal Party... having fun!


Such handsome guys!




Isn't she GORGEOUS?!?!


The cutest little ring bearer in the whole world... Braden

Our beautiful little flower girl, Vivien


Here we go....






Inside the Ohio Statehouse... It's beautiful!






Mr. GQ






Roland and Jennifer


We're legal... WOO HOO!!!


Our beautiful and YUMMY cake


Our guestbook tree complete with fingerprint "leaves" from our guests




Best man giving his speech


Matron of Honor giving her speech



I told Steve that if he shoved cake in my face this would be the shortest marriage in history


First dance with my new hubby!


Father Daughter dance


Dad and I


Dustin and Greg


A great picture of THE shoes!


My In-laws... Steve and Julie


The Sass Ass Bump


Roland and Mom


3 comments:

Mandy said...

I LOVE the pics! What a beautiful bride! Congrats to you both! o

Linde said...

Absolutley stunning! Thanks for sharing. Looks like lots of fun and I am so happy for you both.

Melis said...

WOW Kasey! I LOVED looking through those pics! What a great day you had. I really, really love those shoes!