Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vegas, Baby!!!

WOO HOO!!!

So as I'm sitting at lunch with Steve today, he tells me that I have a decision to make.  He tells me that he wants to take me somewhere for my birthday, but that I have to decide where to go... New York, Boston, San Francisco, or Las Vegas.  

HUH???  (Insert blank stare here....)

Up until this point, the only exciting plans I had for my birthday were to treat myself to a pedicure, and enjoy a nice dinner out somewhere with Steve.  Now I get to pick a city?!?!

So after asking Steve about a hundred times, "Where do YOU want to go?", and realizing that he wasn't going to help me with this decision, I've settled on Las Vegas.  Steve and I went to New York for my 28th birthday... We'd rather visit Boston sometime during the fall... And while San Francisco seems like a beautiful city, I think Vegas will be a lot more fun for my 30th birthday!


And to top off the trip out west... Steve and I are going to get to meet up with Dustin, Greg, and possibly Mr. Wonderful (Braden's attendance is yet to be determined).  I can't wait!!!

Vegas.... HERE I COME!!!

(I still think I'm going to treat myself to that pedicure... Gotta have pretty toes for the trip!)

5 comments:

Lee Anne said...

Good choice! Sounds like a great b-day. I hope you guy's all have a lot of fun. Watch out for those chapels!!

Linde said...

Fun! Hope you have a wonderful birthday. Make sure your toes look pretty! I miss Vegas so I am a bit jealous!

Mandy said...

Sooo jealous! I love visiting Vegas! Happy birthday!

Karalea-Karalea said...

SF is amazing. I am biased to CA. Enjoy Vegas. Happiest 30th.

Sass Class said...

Happy Birthday!!!!