Friday, March 6, 2009

The Countdown...

To the big 3-0!!

I've had a few people asking me lately how I feel about my upcoming 30th birthday.  So... here you have it... my truthful answer...


I CANNOT WAIT!!!


Some people dread saying good-bye to their 20s.
Some people don't like "getting older".  
Some people feel like age is a whole lot more than just a number.

Not me.

I say... BRING IT ON!!!

Am I where I always thought I would be at the age of 30?  Not exactly.
Am I happy to be where I currently am at the age of 30?  You betcha!!

On the 28th of this month, I will turn 30.  And while I am saying good-bye to one chapter of my life... I am thrilled to be saying hello to another!  My 30s are going to blow my 20s out of the water!!


5 comments:

Melis said...

I've been telling people the same thing ... BRING IT ON!!!! I'm so glad you have this outlook too. It will all be great.

I will be posting pics of my blog book on my blog this week sometime and tell you a little more about it. I love it though.

Lee Anne said...

I am only 3 days behind you Kasey. I have to say that I don't mind turning 30 it just feels weird. I think mostly because I don't feel 30 and I keep wondering where all the time has gone. I know I will probably get over it once it happens.

Mandy said...

o you guys have such a great attitude. i hated it so much. i feel old. but really it is the new 20's and i DO feel much more mature than i was in my 20's!

Sass Class said...

Hijack. . .sorry Kasey.

Melissa and Dustin. . .please put me in the addresses that are allowed to view your blog. I'd love to see your children.

Karalea-Karalea said...

amen to that. maybe i'll start feeling grown up after 30, cause i sure don't feel like a real adult just yet. what do you have planned? i am going surfing with 15 of my closest girls down san diego way then visiting the spa...can't wait...