Friday, October 10, 2008

A Day at the Pumpkin Patch!

I had an extra floating holiday that I needed to use up before the holiday rush, so I took Monday off work and Steve and I went to Circle S Farms, about 30 minutes south of here, to pick ourselves a few pumpkins. 

It was such a perfect day for pumpkin picking too!  The weather was gorgeous... high 60s, sun shining... and we were just about the only ones there.  We had free donuts and apple cider, and we even got our own little private hay ride out to the pumpkin patch.  It was a blast!

Here are a few pictures...



Steve with his pick



My pick of the patch (which was bigger than Steve's)!



Steve singing "She thinks my tractor's sexy...."
Love that guy!


Sunday is carving day... I'm looking forward to it!!

4 comments:

Melis said...

I can't wait to see what you carve this year! I loved last years pumpkins.
I just read your last post too. WOW! those are great pics and a lot of those are on my list too! Although, fly fishing is not on my list:) My Brother and sister-in-law took an Alaskan cruise and LOVED it. They want to take us next time. I hope you get to do all of these things.

Linde said...

How fun! I love going to pumpkin patches. I am not so great at the carving. I can't wait to see yours and Steve's pumpkins all finished! By the way you are so so pretty!

Dustin said...

I love that last picture of Steve! Did you get Cookie one this year? Can't wait to see the end result!

Mandy said...

I love getting on your blog, it always brings a smile to my face. you are just as cute and fun as always!