Sunday, February 17, 2008

The ABCs of Me...


A - Attached or single: Attached

B - Best friend: Dustin

C - Cake or pie: Depends on what kind of cake or pie... lol

D - Day of choice: Thursday... It's my day off with Steve!

E - Essential item: Lip stuff!

F - Favorite color: Blue

G - Gummy bears or worms: I don't really do "gummy"

H - Hometown: Eagar, AZ

I - Indulgence(s): Chocolate, bubble baths, and good books!

J - January or July: July... I love the 4th out here!

K - Kids: My dog is my child!

L - Life is incomplete without: Loved ones

M - Marriage date: No idea... and I'm OK with that!

N - Number of siblings: 1 big brother

O - Oranges or apples: BOTH!

P - Phobias or fears: Spiders make me want to throw up!

Q - Quotes: This one used to hang on my mom's fridge... "There have been no dragons in my life... Only small spiders and stepping in gum. I could've coped with the dragons."

R - Reason to smile: I have a week of vacation coming up...WOO HOO!!

S - Season of choice: Fall is beautiful in this part of the country

T - Tag three friends: Dustin, Melissa Jo, Jeff

U - Unknown fact about me: I'm a crappy cook! (I'm working on it though)

V - Very favorite store: Archiver's

W - Worst habit: Right now... It's clenching my teeth!

X - X-ray or ultrasound: Huh???

Y - Your favorite food: Shrimp!

Z - Zodiac sign: Aries... I'm a rebel!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

fun to know a little more about you. i wish i was going on a vacations soon, we don't get one for a few years because we took on the challenge of building a house!!

Linde said...

Kasey..For some reason when I left a message I didn't think that it would let me, so you probably got a million from me trying to leave one..sorry! So good to see you and what's going on. I haven't seen you in years and you look amazing as always. I will have to keep checking on you and seeing what's going on in your life. Tell Dustin hi..I can't get into hers.
Love ya,
Linde

Dustin said...

I think you don't do gummy since the last time you ended up in the hospital...am I right?!