Monday, November 12, 2007

Baby Shower...

This past week, I flew to Arizona for my best friend Dustin's baby shower. I haven't seen Dustin in FOREVER, so it was really nice to be able spend a couple of days with her and catch up a bit. Technically, Dustin was on bed rest, so we kinda had to take things easy... However, we broke a few rules and snuck out of the house for a pedicure, lunch, a movie, and a couple of quick errands. After all this time, it was really nice to have a girls day out with my best friend!

The baby shower itself was a lot of fun too. The food was amazing, Dustin got a lot of great baby gifts, and I got to meet a lot of her friends and family members. A couple of good friends from high school were there, so we got to spend a few hours in the Arizona sunshine and catch up... It was great!!

GOOD LUCK DUST-A-ROONIE!!

I can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

No comments: