Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Visual...

This is what it looks like when your soon-to-be husband does something super duper sneaky... And really, really sweet!

As we're wrapping up family pictures... In walks Steve...

"Oooh!... What's that?... It's for me?!"


I'm thinking to myself, "Please, please, please.... Don't let this be lingerie."


"Shoes??"


"OMG, my SHOES!!!... How in the world......???"


No words.... Just tears...


... Mixed with a little laughter.


"Yep... you got me good!"


"Thanks babe!!"


What can I say... I'm a lucky, lucky girl!

4 comments:

Melis said...

That gave me chills!!! Very sweet.

Linde said...

I love it! What a story:)
BTW the little piggies just make me smile. My kids are loving the pictures.

Karalea-Karalea said...

Cinderella....I love this story! You have a wonderful prince and you totally deserve it.

Mandy said...

HOW SWEET! Congrats and you look beautiful! I'm back at blogging too so hopefuly we will be in better touch:)