Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Home

We had our home inspection yesterday and it went off without a hitch! With the exception of a couple of shingles that need trimmed, and some metal flashing that needs put up on one part of the roof... We're Good!!

Ahhhhh..... Relief!

Closing is set for the 15th of July, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes according to schedule. The next month is going to be SOOO busy!!

I'll get some decent pictures posted once we've had the chance to get in there and clean things up a bit (the sellers didn't clean anything when they left... grrrr). For now... this picture from Steve's phone will have to do.

Here she is!


I think the yard is going to be our biggest project this year. The neighbors have been nice enough to keep it mowed, but it's really going to need some work.

Those tacky gold light fixtures are going to have to go at some point too, but I have to remember... One thing at a time.

6 comments:

Karalea-Karalea said...

That is fantastic. What a beautiful home. Congrats.

Linde said...

How exciting for you guys. I love it. I think having a house is so fun. You'll really be able to start a whole life there now. Congrats! Only a few more weeks.

Melis said...

I love the house! It seems to fit you :) Congratulations and I look forward to more pictures!

Lee Anne said...

What a great house! I am so excited for you guy's. I know you are probably overwhelmed with all you have to do for your house but at the same time it is exciting that you have a house and now you get to have projects and do all that stuff that goes with owning a home. It is not alway's fun but it is so worth it.

Mandy said...

Very Cute! Yes they are LOTS of hard work, but worth it! HAve fun with it!@

Roni, Coleman, Makadie and Anika said...

Kasey,

IT is such a cute house! Good luck with being a homeowner--it's great to own your own home--it is tons of work but worth it! I look forward to more pictures of your new place!