Sunday, July 27, 2008

There's nothing better...

... Than a good man and a great margarita!!

Last night, Steve's boss had a tiki party at his house and invited us over to enjoy the food, drinks, and time with a few friends. Scott and Angie made all kinds of yummy food, and they had some of the best margaritas there as well!

Now, anyone who knows me knows that I cannot pass up a good margarita... They are my very favorite "adult" beverage. When I mentioned this to Scott , he immediately had to show me his heavy duty "Margaritaville" margarita maker that was probably one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time. All you had to do was pour some margarita mix, dump in some ice, and the machine did the rest. They were SOOO yummy!! I told Steve he could put a margarita machine on my Christmas list this year.

Well... when I got home from work today, this is what I found...

At first I thought, "Ewww... What in the world is that?!?!"... But then I looked over and saw this...

I now have MY VERY OWN super cool margarita maker!!.... WOO HOO!!!

I also have THE BEST BOYFRIEND that was ever invented!!!

3 comments:

Linde said...

Have fun with that!! What a good boyfriend. How was your girls week? Hope you had lots of FUN!

Melis said...

Enjoy your sweet treats from your sweet man! I'm so glad you found him! And I want a catch up on your girls week too!

Dustin said...

What a man!! I think he may be a keeper! He may even pass the best friend test...we won't know until I meet him, but it's looking good!