Sunday, September 9, 2007

And I thought I was the lucky one...

So the other night, Steve and I were both in my back room. I was working on a scrapbook, and Steve was looking up something on my computer. I'm taking my time, doing my thing, and the next thing I look over and see is this...


Steve and Cookie were snuggled up on the floor together and she was out cold. I (as quietly as I could) grabbed my camera to take a couple of pictures. They were so cute! I can only imagine what she was dreaming about...

I think that's one of my favorite things about Steve... Not only is he super sweet to me, but he's also sweet to Cookie. He brings her treats, takes her on walks, and lets her do just about anything she wants, including her favorite... licking his nose. It's kindof a twisted little relationship the two of them have, but I love watching them!

Since Steve has been a part of my life, I've felt like the luckiest girl around. However, I'm beginning to wonder if maybe the Monster isn't trying to steal my title!!

1 comment:

Dustin said...

I love this picture!! I have taken many with Greg and Baxter like that...like you always say, we are just the treat ladies!!!